If you prefer to use the search box up top, here are a few pointers:
- Searchable Attributes
- Names: name, name_jp
- Indices: indice, indice_game
- Game: game (bn1, bn2, bn3, etc.)
- Version: version (white, blue, redsun, bluemoon, falzar, doubleteam, etc.)
- Classification: classification (standard, mega, giga, secret, dark, etc.)
- Element: element aqua, null, recovery, etc. (elements list)
- Code: code A, B, C, *
- For multiple chip codes, a comma-separated list can be used: A,B,C
- Rarity: rarity 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Size (MB): size 22, 99, etc.
- Damage: damage_min, damage_max and recovery
- Mathematical operations are also supported.